Back Home


I am home from my trip to D.C. We had a great time. Despite the bone chilling 20 degree weather, it was great seeing my sister. I wish we could have stayed longer. There is just to much to see and do in that town. Plus I wasn't ready to leave the sister yet. I miss her already. I will post some of the pics I took soon. I got some great ones.

The boys did well on the plane. Thank goodness. Matt got a certificate from the flight attendant for being his first flight on the way up there. I think it is so funny the stares you get when you travel with kids. Some people act so silly because they see that a child is going to be on the plane with them. I think grown-ups act worse than kids sometimes. Really. The ones that frown and stare are probably the ones that were the criers and whiners when they were kids on a plane.

Comments