Spring Break

Did I have a one? A break. I did have some fun last week. Let's see. I got to go thrift store shopping with my mom, Jenny and the kids. I love the thrift shops. Fersure. Alex and Gabi made dinner one night. They made homemade pizza. The pizzas were good. And so were Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty (new episodes last week). Sandi and I watched while we ate the pizza. Then over the weekend, the boys and I went to Henderson, Texas with my mom to see my Aunt Loretta and her 31 baby goats. That was the most fun! We also saw her chickens, geese, cows, dogs, and I can't forget the mama goats. Oh, and I hosted Bunco at my house last week, too. The Bunco Babes are a blast. Thanks to Jenny, Faye, and Anna for being subs. Then last night I caught a movie with Sandi. Music and Lyrics. It was really cute. Hugh Grant. Also really cute. All the junk we ate. Not so cute. Ok. So maybe I did get a break. It was a great week!



Comments