And Now A Matthew Moment

First of all know this, Matthew loves to climb.
On anything. The thing is, he is not so good at getting off or down the things he climbs on. Example: the couch, Alex's stool he uses to reach the sink, a kitchen
chair, etc. So, until you hear a loud cry, grunting, or wailing sound in the distance you don't know what or where he has climbed next. When you find him he is just waiting to be saved. That brings us to this morning. I left the boys in the playroom for a brief moment, when I hear from above, that is what you get Matt. Sorry, Matt. I tried to tell you Matt. Alex is such a great big brother. And I have no I idea where he has heard those phrases before.Then the loud crying, grunting, and wailing began. So, I ran up there to see what had happened. And this is what I found. Matt stuck on the table he climbed up on. Never a dull moment. P.S. The mess in the playroom that you can see...that is another story!



Comments

Amanda Castilla said…
Boy do you have your hand full...So do I for that matter. Matt's cousin Gabe is into the same. I can't even imagine the trouble they can get into together.