This Girl Just Wants To Have Fun

I am going to see one of my favorite musical artists in concert on Sunday. Cyndi Lauper. The first concert I ever went to was Cyndi's back in 1984. I was almost 12. I think. Thanks Pop for taking me. It was so much fun! I am wearing the concert T from that show in the following pic. Yup. From 84! I heart the 80s people. I am excited also, because ERASURE will also perform at this show. YaY!! It is an Erasure concert that I went to in the early 90s at Jones Hall that I think was the best show EVER!! If you were there then you know what I am talking about. I am so excited. I am going with Kevin and some friends that he went to UST with. I hope to see my amiga from church there,too. I will look for ya Stephanie. Let the good times and tunes roll!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG -- Cannot wait for the show! Saw a behind the scenes special tonight. It is going to be AMAZING!! So right, that Erasure concer was/is the best concert EVER!

P.S. -- can't believe that shirt has lasted for over a DECADE!