Huge Yard Sale + Oprah Winfrey Show = My Sister Is Going

My sister called me today. She was super excited about a Huge Yard Sale she is going to tomorrow. Janice works for Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C. So, tomorrow her assignment is to take $1,000 given to her by Ford's to this yard sale and purchase things to be used in future theatre productions at Ford's. Yeah. Oh, and by the way she tells me. This sale may be filmed by the Oprah show. It is for an upcoming show about people that "hoard" things. This particular sale is filled with one person's years and years of hoarding. My sister. Her life is exciting!! I am jealous. I wish I could hop a plane and go with her! Sounds like fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it, J.


If you happen to be in the area. Lol! Here is the info. as taken from the website my sis told me about. Fun!
--Nov 1/Nov 3: HUGE YARD SALE!
HUGE WAREHOUSE SALE EVERYTHING MUST GO Everything Must Go! **Shoppers MAY appear on National Television** This event may possibly be featured on an upcoming episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show." Single Family Estate Sale 10,000 Sq. Ft. of Bargains Cash Only 16728 Oakmont Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Turn on Oakmont at Shady Grove near the Post Office Wed. 10/31 - Fri. 11/2 10am-5pm Sat. 11/3 - 10am-3pm Bargains include: Thousands of Purses, Shoes, Clothes, Toys, Games, Jewelry, Holiday Decor, Organizational Items, Furn., Baskets, Crafts, Collectibles, and much more! It's a Bargain Shopper's Paradise! Fill 1 of our Bags to the Brim for $20* (or less!) *Specially priced items excluded & will be marked individually. Cash Only All Items “As Is” All Sales Final No Refunds or Returns
Location: 16728 Oakmont Ave, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877

Comments