Soon...

I am having to save some pics to DVD in order to make room for the almost 500 pics I took on our 6 day vakay to Disney. Yes, I was a little shutter happy evidently. Ha!! I am still unpacking and trying to get things together. So, tomorrow if not the next day I hope to share some photos of our trip.

And now for something totally "random"! :) I went to the grocery store yesterday. Our fridge was empty and had some week old stuff in it.Yuck. Anyhoo...I got there and was soooooo happy to see that grapes, that's right grapes, are no longer ten dollars a pound (well, almost. They were up to about $4)!! They are down to $1.99 a lb. Yay!! My poor kids love the things and I had not been buying them because they had been so much. Ha! Doesn't take much to make me happy. He, he. Anyway. Maybe it is just me. But that was good to see. Yay, H.E.B.!

Have a great week, peeps!

Comments