Randy Pausch Lecture: Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

This video surfaced several months ago. I watched. Then it/he appeared on Oprah. I watched. And tonight, Diane Sawyer, had a special about it/the man in the video, Randy Pausch. I watched. If you watched. Then you know. I have no words to even express what a true inspiration I think his story truly is, that I think he is. If you have the time please listen to and watch this incredible lecture. You can also buy his book. I plan to read it. I think there is a lot to be learned here. A lot yes, that we already know. But to hear it from him. The way he puts it, things, life. In perspective. He has great things to say. Things we need to hear. Things we need to live by. -B

Comments

Unknown said…
I watched this several weeks ago at work, and starting crying. It is very moving.

"Bick walls are there for a reason - They're not there to keep us out. They are there to let us prove how much we want it."

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want".

He had great things to say.