A Room with a View

Well we landed safely in Phoenix. We were delayed quite a bit but, we got here and that is what matters. We had dinner and turned in. This morning we slept in and had breakfast in our room. And now I sit on our patio taking in this amazing view. In just the short time I have been out here I have seen a mama bird slip in to her nest and feed her babies. They were so excited to see her. Their tiny chirps were so sweet. Then I saw a tiny gray squirrel, a lizard, and a woodpecker all here in front of me. So fun! Definitely a second where I stopped to enjoy the view. Nature is cool especially from the comfort of our hotel patio. Lol! I hope that you will take time out today and everyday to look around and enjoy your view. You never know what you might see.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Comments