Holiday Spirit

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday. We had a wonderful weekend spent with family and friends. It really lifted my spirits. It was full of activities and super busy but, we had fun none the less. It got me in the Christmas mood for sure. We are decorating the house! I will start wrapping my black Friday finds soon as well. Naughty or nice. Ready or not its Christmas time and I actually think I am excited about it!!!

I have not been feeling myself lately. Moody blues for this girl! The last four or five days just may have changed things a bit. I am so glad about that. I hope you had a wonderful Thankgsving! I am sorry I have not posted much in the last several weeks. I am hoping to change that and get back on track! I love to blog. I need to ...just do it!

-Brenduh

Comments

MommyGirl said…
you know what would really put you in the holiday mood? a trip to Brenham for an ol' fashioned parade!!!! Friday night at 6...we'd treat you to some awesome hot chocolate after! I know some time with Brenduh would cheer ME up!

And I do miss your blogging, but I know it's the first thing to go when things get busy. :)