Flashback


Ok. Raise your hand if you remember the Trapper Keeper by Mead. Now raise your hand if you had one. Napoleon Dynamite has one and my hand is raised,too. I had one with a kitten on the front. Well, I was cruising the aisles of Target yesterday and I stumbled upon the school supplies. Had to take a look. Who doesn't love school supplies? Anyhoo. Guess what I found? Trapper Keepers are back! I am happy to report that they look just like the ones I remember from back in the day. EXCEPT one thing is missing...THE VELCRO closure. UGH! It now has a quiet little magnet closure. What fun is that?! No loud ripping noise every time you open it. C'mon. That's no fun. Sorry, kids of today but, you are missing out. Like fersure!

Comments

Unknown said…
Brian has an original Star Wars trapper keeper. I should try to sell in on ebay.
Anonymous said…
Oh man, I had more than one Trapper Keeper! My Mom would threaten me within an inch of my life if I didn't use it every day, b/c they were more expensive than the plain jane folders! I can't imagine why they would use a magnetic closure in this age of technology! Ahhh. . .memories, like the corners of my mind. . .misty water colored memories. . .of the 80s era!