Public Service Announcement: Buyer Beware!!!

Oreo Cakesters are ADDICTIVE!! They are intoxicating. The sugar goes straight to your veins. One cakester is not enough. Before you know it you have finished the entire box of 12 yummy, moist, creamy, chocolaty cookies. That taste like cake! Yum! I mean. You'll be a ball full of nervous sugary energy after just two. Please heed this warning: STEP AWAY FROM THE BOX people!!! If you see it in your local grocery store then RUN!! Don't look back. You will be glad! These things are dangerous to your waistline, if not to your overall health!! I am in recovery as we speak. Forget about giving it your kids. They will have a sugar high for days. They also come in chocolate cream. Darn, those Oreo people. You have been warned. :)

Comments

Brandi B. said…
Had' em. Loved 'em. You can love your desserts...not LOVE your desserts. Me and my sis OD'ed on them last week. Let the good times roll!
Anonymous said…
Hmmm. . .of course I was forced to purchase a box based on the warning.

I have to say I did not find them as addicting as you did. They are yummy, for sure, but I can think of worse items! :-)