What's Worse?

I don't know what is worse. Going to Wal-Mart the day before school starts. Frantic parents trying to buy last minute things for back to school. Or going to Wal-Mart last night the first day of school with crazed parents trying to find school supplies that their kids need for school. It is easy to say and think why wait until the last minute. But I too have been guilty of that a time or two. Waiting and putting it off. That store was a madhouse the last few days. I guess like Kevin says, I just need to stay out of Wal-Mart. NOT!

Comments

Unknown said…
School started for us last week, so when I had to pick up a couple items from Wal-Mart last night, I wasn't even thinking about the crowd.
brenduh said…
Lucky!! I don't know what I was thinking to stay and mess with it all. But I did. I can't wait until our Target is built. That is my store! Crowd or no crowd!!