Christmas parties, football, oh, and strep throat.

The Christmas parties have begun. We have already had five. Just a few more to go. They have all been fun. Today Alex had his at school. It was fun. Loud. Crazy. But fun. The kids had a good time. Matt missed his because he is sick. This weekend Alex and Kevin are joining Mr. and Mrs. P and Brian & Linda on a trip to San Antonio to watch high school football (state playoff games). Just for fun. Just because they love football and being on the river walk at Christmas is fun,too. I am excited for Alex. He loves football!! He can't wait. I am staying home with Matthew. He has been sick. He has had an ear infection, fever, tons of fussiness, lost his appetite, etc. And today back to the doctor to find out he has STREP THROAT!! Again. He had it last month, too. UGH!! So, I am praying my little guy gets well soon. Just in time for the remainder of our Christmas festivities and activities. In time for Santa! Hope all is well with you guys! Good thing--I am done with my shopping and my wrapping. Aren't ya proud, Linda?!!

Comments

Unknown said…
You are done wrapping?!? Honestly, I have had not even one free moment to wrap since December has begun. I plan to spend Sunday drinking hot chocolate (even is I have to turn the a/c low), listening to Christmas music, and wrapping my gifts. Wrapping is the most wonderful time of my year...

I am so excited Alex is going with us this weekend. We should have fun.