Christmas is in full effect!!

Ok. Today is the day. I feel it. Christmas is here! So near. Have you got it? That warm fuzzy feeling inside. Of the memories past, the ones you'll make, the meaning of it all, the reason for the season, all that. It is here. Today I will sit and enjoy every second. And tomorrow and the next day, too. If not as quickly as it came it will be gone. Hope you are taking time to enjoy it, too. Me, I am. I really am. The stockings are hung. The presents are wrapped. My dad has his egg nog in the fridge (every year he does). This year, Matthew has broken... oh I have lost count how many ornaments. Alex has read his letter from Santa a ton of times. Phoebe has her jingle bell collar on. The news stations will begin to track Santa's whereabouts soon. Christmas lights. Friends and family. Food and fun! I love it. And it is here. Merry Christmas!!

P.S. Janice and Ryan we are missing you this Christmas. I hope you are having a Merry one in Iowa. Peace and Love to you!! See you in NYC in 2008!!

Current mood: Jolly!

Picture credit: Picture of me was taken by Billy (love your new camera ;) McKinney on Snow Day at AUMC. Thanks Billy! Snow day was fun! Hey, speaking of the McKinney's check out their awesome new blog @: http://www.billykeriwilljack.blogspot.com/.

Comments