I love him for that!

Ok. I love to read magazines. I have them everywhere. I even look forward to the ones my friend Keri saves for me. I love reading. If I had time I'd read books. Anyway. Matthew was sitting by me yesterday while I was looking at one I just got in the mail. I flipped to a page and he put his had right on it and said, "Look, Mom! She looks like you!" So, I moved his hand and looked. Then I looked at him and asked, "This? Her? You think she looks like me?!" And he shook his head and said, "Uh-huh." My sweet baby thinks I look like that! I WISH!!! Thin with a golden tan, and long hair. Not bad. :) I guess it is true. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Comments

Our Adventures said…
That is so sweet - that has happened before with Will and I wanted to cry - it is just a gift - plain and simple. What could be sweeter??