Transco Tower: Williams Water Wall


We took the boys to the Water Wall outside of Transco Tower near The Galleria area while my sister was here for her birthday a few weeks ago. It was a gorgeous day! We had a great lunch in Katy and on our way home decided to stop. They loved every second of it. I had not been there in years. My sister's friend Christina was also with us and she had never been so it was fun showing her a new place, too. I forget that there are places like this that don't charge admission to see and that can also be so much fun to do. The boys have since asked to go back. Next time I think we might pack a lunch and sit and eat our lunch on the grassy area out in front. It was fun!


Comments

Dana said…
We love the water wall! How fun ... the boys are getting so big!
Heather said…
I have seen thsi but have never stopped or taken the kids - what a great idea to have a picnic there!