Ta Da!!

Matthew is a big boy now! I don't have babies anymore. In the last few weeks he has gone without a single pottty accident. He was still going #2 in his pants about two weeks ago. :( He read his first book this week. Thank you Leap Frog and Starfall.com. I can't keep him away from the computer. And he wants to try and read everything. Crazy. He can buckle his own car seat. He starts up and sets up the Wii by himself. All in a few weeks time. What?! Too much! He will be 4 in December. I am having a hard time with that. Four. There is no turning back. This is it! He is a big boy now. And it seems like faster and faster he is doing more and more on his own. He even wants to get dressed on his own. Picks out his clothes etc. He still needs help with shoes but, that is about it. I have been waiting for a few of these things to happen. It just seems that they are all happening at once. And don't get me started on Alex. He will be 7 before I know it. I can't take it. Time goes by so fast. I can't keep up. Someone get me a tissue.

Comments

billyandkeri said…
I need a tissue too - sweet boy!