This just in...New Ketchup Packet Allows for Dunking or Squeezing


us_heinz_ketchup.jpgMust be a slow news day because I just saw Brian Williams on the NBC Nightly News announce a new Ketchup packet design. You can now dip or squeeze. Your choice. :P My boys will be all about this! They love ketchup. So off with the old and on with the new. Can I just say that this makes me wish I was dunking some Whataburger fries in some Whataburger Fancy Ketchup right now!! Now that is good stuff. Happy dipping or squeezing!

Click here to read more!

Comments

TracyB said…
Love the ketchup at Whataburger. Looking forward to seeing these new packets ;~)
Steph said…
I saw that story too! Very cool packets. I'm with you if it tastes like Whataburger ketchup, it will be AWESOME.

I wish I could get McDonald's fries with Whataburger ketchup!