Oh, by the way Adventures of MommyGirl is one of my favorites blogs! I super heart reading AOMGs blog. Sometimes I think she is reading my mind with the things she posts. Love it. Love her. Check it out!!
1. You have 30 minutes to yourself. What do you do? I play Words with Friends on my iPad, watch something on the DVR, or Facebook...hide.
2. What is your favorite book right now? (Or author!) Ugh. My mind is blank. Sadly, I cannot tell you how long it has been since I read a book. The things I read are People mag in the car line. I miss books.
3. If you could vacation anywhere in Texas on someone else's dime, where would you go? "I" would go to the Lake Austin Resort and Spa. Since this is on someone else's dime... I would love to stay in the Lady Bird Suite please. I would, spa, eat, sleep. Have I thought of this question before? Nah. ;)
4. Do you collect anything? If yes, what? Yes. Dust. No, really I do collect...coupons. Coupons, I don't ever remember to use. No, uh, hmmm...do box tops for AJs school count? I do not have anything I collect at the current moment that is fun or worth talking about. Sad. :S
5. You open up your birthday card, and there's a gift card inside (Score!). Where do you hope it's from? (Horrible grammar...you get the idea!) Target! And this time I would hope to use it only on myself.
6. What is a household chore you really, really don't like to do? Dishes!
7. What is your favorite thing about yourself? My honesty and my kids.
8. What is your favorite thing about your significant other? His humor.
Well, that was fun. Thanks, Kristi! I hope you are having a fun day!!