Before and After: Dining Room Remodel

I have been at it again. Remodeling. Juzing. Making things more functional. Reorganizing. My fave things to do. You see for years I have wanted to take our dining room and do something different with it. Our formal dining room is/was one of the first rooms in the house. Right by the front door, away from the kitchen. I think in the 10 years we've lived here we maybe sat at our table maybe 4 or 5 times. We always took a chair of two and took it to the kitchen when we needed an extra seat/space. So, this year...I FINALLY got my wish. Thank you Husband and thanks to your Christmas bonus, I now have a new sitting room/craft area/project space! And I LOVE it!! Thank you Husband and thank you Christmas bonus!

My cousin, Diane and her husband Thomas are the new owners of my barely used dining room set. They moved into a new house recently and had an empty dining room connected to their kitchen. Voila! New dining room for them! AND I have already been over and we all sat and ate at it! Fun! Tom and Diane were victims of IKE and lost everything. It made us so happy to share our dining room with them and help them fill up their space. It fits perfectly in their new home! And I know they will use it way more than we did. Thanks, cuz!!

So, here are the before and after pics. I am so happy in my new space!! KP and the boys are happy that I am happy. And they keep asking, "how do you like 'your room'!?" And I say, "I LOVE IT!!" Thanks, Husband! And thanks Christmas bonus! ;)

Before: Dining Room
My new and improved Bonus Room! :D

Comments