His boyhood dream.

I guess it is no surprise by now that KP and I and the boys travel quite a bit. As a matter of fact we are about to embark on an new vacation/adventure on Wednesday. It still has not sunk in that we will be at this place yet.*
KP and the boys last year in San Francisco. One of our favorite places.
So speaking of travel. KP and I have been together 20 years now. It is neat how even after 20 years I am still learning things about my DH (dear husband). I asked him on one of our last trips if he has always liked to or wanted to travel. I knew he liked traveling. I wasn't sure if he always wanted to. He has traveled for work a lot and I just thought he went and liked it. Anyway, he said yes. When he was a boy growing up at home he said he had a map on his wall. He would lay in bed and think about all the places on the map. He wondered what they all looked like. He would dream about going to all the places he saw on it. He even marked a place that he wanted to live. He loves maps! KP has traveled to many places in the states and in Europe some. And I have been lucky to be along for the ride! He is always thinking of the next place he wants to go. To think it all started with a map on his wall. He has been to 47 of the 50 states. Wednesday he will have his 48th. His dream. To travel. Its been fun helping him mark his map with places he's we've been.

*Stay tuned for the pics and posts of our latest adventure.

Comments