I'm just saying...

I just had a nice late lunch with my two. We talked about how excited they are about school even though they wish it weren't here so quick. They talked about the friends they hoped to see. They talked about Phoebe, too. How much they miss her and they are happy she is in heaven and not hurting anymore. Talked about how fun it was to have her as their dog. :) I did good. I bit my trembling lip and let them talk. Its going to be even more quiet than I thought around my house on Monday. My little lady heartbeat at my feet won't be here either. Whoa! She always knew with just a glance how to make me feel better. She could with out words comfort me. She'd come sit by me and just sit. Such a loyal friend. I miss her, too. How lucky I was that she was in my life. Monday. Gonna be a tough day. Gonna miss my boys. Even when they are fussing and fighting. Gonna miss my Phoebe being here with me. I can do it. I got this...

Comments

MommyGirl said…
You CAN do it, friend, because even when you're lonely you're never alone. Loving you BIG!