2012

Happy New Year from Brenda and The Boys!!! Its 2012! Can ya believe it?!?! 2011 whizzed on by so fast. It was a fun year for me. I hope that 2012 brings as much fun and laughter as well.

I spent NYE at home with the ones that me laugh the most, make me the happiest, make me crazy, and sometimes even make me cry. Ha. My boys!! We had a quiet night at home. Home. With the ones I love the most!! I kissed all 3 of them good night before midnight. They were tired and fell asleep early. IT was a nice NYE! I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.....uh take that back. It would have been fun to be in NYC/Times Square with my friend, George. It was a nice NYEve with my guys. Our first holiday(s) without our, Phoebe. Miss her so much! She would have hated the fireworks last night. Sigh.

Well... let's get this year started right. Right!?!? Stay tuned to see what me and the boys will be up to in 2012. I got a feeling its going to be a great year!

I wish you all the best in 2012!!!

-B

Comments