Big Bang Nerds

Ok. As you know from my last post, I am excited about the new season on television. Well, tonight I watched one of my all time faves How I Met Your Mother. It did not disappoint. It was hilarious!!! I love that show. Well, so after HIMYM a new show debuted called The Big Bang Theory. I have to tell you it was GREAT. One being it has NERDS!! And I love nerds. Why? Because they are one smart. And for some reason this means some are very dry and funny. And this to me makes them cute, too. I just loved the whole show. It left me wanting more. My fave character so far, Sheldon, was played by an actor by the name of Jim Parsons. Who by the way happens to have been born and raised here in Houston. He graduated from UH! Holla! He was excellent in this show. Check it out next week or on YouTube.

Comments