Busy is an UNDERstatement....

I have been here and there and everywhere, with no signs of slowing down until July 14, 2008. Seriously. And I have to say, I think I am handling my current 'super busy' status quite well. Better than about a year or so ago. I have become a go with the flow gal. I can grin and bear it. Keep on truckin'! No pain no gain. No sleep for the weary. On top of that a queen of cliches. Ha. I am doing it all and loving it. Well, today I am. I do have my moments where I am like what the...and when does this roller coaster end. But honestly, I feel like I am living life to the fullest. Full speed ahead. I have become super involved at my church. I am currently helping to head up our Vacation Bible School week. I just finished being on a planning committee for our Women's Ministry Retreat. Which I believe was an amazing weekend!! It was last weekend at South Shore Harbour. Tomorrow we have our Mother, Daughter Tea. Today we are finishing up Alex's awesome soccer season at the Y. Kevin loved coaching this awesome group of kids. I have made a ton of new friends in all of this. I feel blessed to have a new day everyday to fill with new adventures and experiences. This month I can't forget Mother's Day and Alex graduates. We have family birthdays for Preston and Brian. A trip to Sea World. VBS in June. Going to see my sister in NYC in July. Just so many things coming up. The calendar is full but, in all it will be fun. Things to laugh and reminisce about later. Busy is an Understatement....next on my list...answer all my emails and return some phone calls. If you have not received a reply or a call back from me, I am going to get back with you asap. Sorry for the delay. Have a great weekend!!!

Comments