Justin and Henry: The Ocean Spray Guys

Ok. It is not a secret...I love TV! Watch it when I can or just have it on for the noise. Thank goodness we have a DVR. Where would I be without it? Anyway. Every now and then I will come across a commercial I like and will actually watch, 'cause now a days I can just fast forward through those suckers. Woo-hoo! Well, I will always stop for Justin and Henry. You know the ones. They are standing knee deep in cranberries. There are several of these commercials. Their latest is I think my fave. Oh, and to fill you in Justin, is the younger one, and Henry is the older one. Too cute they are! Love 'em. They are too funny!! You can go to the Ocean Spray website and see others. Or you can go over to YouTube and watch more, too. ~~Brandi and Janice, if you read this, I think Justin is oddly hot! :P

Comments