Random Thoughts...

So, I have some stuff that popped in my head. First one is a WHY thing. WHY is it that EVERY time I am on the phone Alex and Matthew all of us sudden have a gazillion things they just HAVE to tell me right then and there? And as soon as I hang up they mysteriously disappear. And when I call their name they are no where to be found. Huh!?! WHY??? UGH!!

Then the other day I was thinking how cool it was to be a kid and be able to PRANK/CRANK call people. No it was not nice to do. But fun!! And since there was no caller I.D. or *69, we were never found out!! Heee, He, He!! I feel bad for kids today. How sad! Ha.

Crazy random thoughts, huh? Yeah. I know. Whatever.

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG -- I am so right there with you about the phone thing! Jonah will be watching TV quietly. I get on the phone, and suddenly it's time to play his little saxophone or climb all over me or take toys away from Micah.

They're psychic!
Unknown said…
Sounds like that VBS week and your kids being gone has given you extra time to think! ;)
Manda Castilla said…
OMG! good ole' prank calls..."You wanns go to jail, that's it" Gosh! who used to say that...LOL!!!