Where my girls at? I need some love and understanding. The kind only a girl can give.

Today is one of those days. You know the kind. Nothing fits. Nothing looks good or feels good. Day 3 of your period and you are bloated and puffy and all you really want to do is stay in bed by yourself and eat a whole pizza and a tub of ice cream and watch movies all day!! That's the kind of day I am having!!! Only thing is I am on vacation with my Hubby and boys and I am trying to not let my raging hormones win and turn me into Reagan from The Exorcist. Thus ruining our vacation. I changed my clothes (the same 2 shirts) 3 times and tried my hair this way and that way and sighed a lot, the whole time the boys all 3 of them just sat and watched as patiently as they could. Not understanding why I could not just throw on some clothes and go. It only takes boys 5 minutes to get dressed and ready to go anywhere. And they do not care what they wear as long as its comfortable. It doesn't even have to be clean. Sigh. Once I finally found something to wear we made our way to Fisherman's Wharf and a bird pooped on me. Yay! Just one of those kinda days. The kinda day that only another girl could understand. Just saying.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Comments

MommyGirl said…
Feeling your pain, Bren--bet there'd be a line around your block if you were closer and needed a hug! :)