My Halloween Costume 2013


So. If ya don't know. Let. Me. Tell. You. Number one. I love Halloween!!! Two. I love Ellen DeGeneres and her show. Three. I have always wanted to be on a red carpet interviewing celebs. So, that is why this year I am thinking I will be Sophia Grace for Halloween. This lucky little bitty currently holds my dream job on my fave of all time talk shows!! Yes. Maybe if Ellen sees me dressed as Sophia she'll let me have a gig like her, too. A girl can dream.

If you don't know this super cute girl, Sophia Grace who just so happens to be the 6 year old version of me. Check her out on YouTube. She's a hoot. I love her and her enthusiasm! She's kinda awesome.
Here's a link to one of a million videos this cutie. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p-pOGkhxoy4&feature=relmfu

Comments