My Favorite Things

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Yes, my absolute favorite thing this very second. Matthew must have taken an art class that I did not know about because, he colored all over the playroom. Including Kevin's big screen TV upstairs. We're talking big time scribbles. On toys, the train table, their art desk, he covered a wide area. The wall, the blinds, the cordless phone...you get the idea. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser has been around for a while. I had forgotten about it. When I was complaining to my cousin Diane, and my sis about this mess yesterday, they both said use a 'magic eraser'. So, my sis got me one. And in less than 20 minutes the crayon was gone. I hardly had to scrub. I LOVE this thing!! It is awesome!! I won't forget about it again. I am going to make sure I always have one around. And as for Matthew. His crayon using days are numbered. Ugh.

Comments