This and That

I have been so busy it seems here lately. My sister is coming to town this week. So, I have been getting my house cleaned and ready for her visit. I registered Matt for the fall at the Weekday Learning Center. And I have been getting ready for the weekend! Alex is going to turn 5 on Sunday!! Five!! I can't believe it. And he will be in Kindergarten. I am so sad!! Speaking of birthdays Feb. is full of them!! We have been celebrating two or three a week so far. Crazy!! My Dad's sisters are also going to be here for a visit starting on Sunday. Yay! I love company. It is going to be great spending time with them and my sis! Oh, have I mentioned how much I love that I got Lasik!! Seeing has never been better!!! I love it. Kevin goes in on the 29th for his surgery. He is nervous. He'll be fine. Kevin is also about to start coaching Alex's soccer team at the YMCA this spring. They are excited! Poor Matt. He wants to play,too but can't until spring of '09 when he will be three. So, just a little bit of this and that going on.

Comments