Spring cleaning early this year.

No Disney pics yet. Why you ask? Because I have spent the week at the doctor. Monday or was it Tuesday, I found out Alex had strep throat. So, fine. Antibiotic. Came home. He felt better the next day. Yay. Well, yesterday fever broke out. Then chills. Then sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head...you get the idea. So, back to the doctor we go today. He has the flu. Ugh. I too went to the doctor yesterday. Thought I might have strep. Not. Negative. Matthew? Happy, playful (wants his brother to get out of bed and play w/ him.), feeling good...for now. They are both taking Tamiflu as of this afternoon. So, I have broken out the bucket 'O hot water and some bleach and I am spring cleaning early. Spraying Lysol on eveything in the house including the dog. So, until my baby is feeling better I am not sure when I will post pics. Soon. I can't wait to share them. Hope you are all well and flu free!! Have a great weekend!! -B

Comments