I Think I Caught The Fever

God. Faith. Determination. Family & Friends. Following your heart and following your dreams. Remembering where you are from. Prayer. Being kind to others. Paying it forward. Belief in others but also in yourself. General positiveness. This is what the Justin Bieber movie is all about. Yes, I said it. Justin Bieber. Don't judge. Or hate. Yes, these are all things that we know about or have in our lives. I think for me anyway, you lose faith and belief sometimes. We forget that with God and family behind you all things are possible if you just believe. I need to be reminded and motivated sometimes. This movie gave me that. A reminder. It is a movie I think everyone should see. If not for sure take your kids, cousins, grandkids, neighbors, etc. I went with my niece and Goddaughter, and a school friend cause they really wanted to see it. I NEVER would have thought I would like it as much as I did. I came out wanting to pray more, reach my goals no matter how big or little, and to do more to help others. Thanks, JB!! Never Say Never.....

Comments