And Now A Matthew Moment

Matthew just came up to me and said, "Mom, the first day when I am a grown up I want you to teach me how to make hot dogs." "The first day", I asked? I then asked him when he would be a grown up? And he said, "my first day will be when I am 19. So you can teach me then". He then asked, "you do know how to make them right"? "Uh, yes," I said. I made you one for your lunch on Tuesday. He then says, "Oh, that's right". Well, I want dad to teach me on my first day then. What? Fine with me. Honestly, people. I don't make this stuff up. It comes straight from his mouth to my keyboard. Are you LOLing? 'Cause I can't stop. Oh, Matt!

P.S. I think I make a rather tasty hot dog. I guess Matt thinks different. :)

Comments

Janice L. Lopez said…
You need a video cam on his head 24/7. That would be funny.