In 2010

In 2010, I resovle to:

1. Go on an internet/FB diet. I whine and complain about not having enough time to do stuff or get stuff done. So, I am taking some time back by getting off the computer. I will check emails and posts things to this blog and that is it. And Skype from time to time, too.

2. No more packaged panties. Yes, you read that right. I got all my Hanes Her Ways packaged cotton drawers from Walmart and trashed 'em. I then went and bought myself some nice, soft, mixed fabric pretty prints, and colors underwear at Kohl's where each pair is on its own little hanger. I got some fancy pant(s)(ies) now. There now you know Brenda's Secert. :P

3. Spend more time outdoors. Take walks. Play outside with my boys.

4. More home cooked meals. We started this week. We cooked every meal this week except dinner on Friday, a lunch at Chick Fil A on Thurs., and breakfast one day, too. Got our meals planned for all next week already.

To be continued...

Comments

TracyB said…
All great thing to do for the upcoming year! Love the new background and the LinkWithin.