And Now A Matthew Moment: South Dakota Edition

We spent a week in South Dakota for our summer family vacation in July. My sister flew from NYC to meet us. It was a wonderful week. The weather was perfect! We saw Mount Rushmore! A childhood dream of mine come true. It was even better than I thought it would be. We did a ton of stuff! South Dakota is gorgeous! The people are SO nice! I would go back in a heartbeat. That all said. Since we were there for an entire week of course there were a ton of Matthew Moments! So, here are some of them.
In this picture Matthew was on the 1880 Train. He rode for an hour
like this holding his ears. He did not like the loud sound the train made when it would toot its horn. Which it did at every railroad crossing. I think there were about 15 of them.

Here Matt is posing with a dinosaur we saw at Dinosaur Park. The whole trip I tried to get him to pose with us for a family pic and he would always complain.We got to dinosaur park and he was asking me to take his pictures. And this is the pose I get.

Here he is wearing a buffalo cap. We were in Wall Drug. A totally
cool place if you are ever in South Dakota check it out.

Without warning this boy will break out his air guitar. He felt the need to break it out while wearing the buffalo cap. Lol! His guitar hero is Slash from Guns and Roses.

Here he is trying to do it by himself. We all put our faces in the hole
to take a pic. Of course Matthew wanted to do it by himself. That's my boy!

Giving me the "what are you looking at" look. A look
I get a lot. He is too cool for pics. He was chilling
on the plane with his new Mount Rushmore coloring book.

Comments