I'm just saying...

When I was a kid, I hated taking naps. Now wish I could take a two hour one everyday!! Strollers, I can't remember ever really riding in one. Walked a lot. Now, wish I could be pushed around by someone while reclined, with my snack and drink in hand. Drink in a nice insulated non-spill cup of course. Oh, and when I was a kid me and my sister wanted a house with "stairs"! Loved the thought of having a 2-story house with stairs! Now, that I actually have and live in a house with stairs. Well, let's just say not as fun as I thought it'd be when I was a kid. Going up and down and down and up. Hate it! I have a nice basket by the stairs that piles up with stuff because unless someone is bleeding or on fire or needs to be tucked in, wiped, bathed, or punished this momma stays away from the stairs.

I'm just saying.

Comments