Tips From The Road

So we are on a road trip, and naturally I brought a stack'o magazines with me. Thanks for driving KP, thus giving me all this magazine time. I brought the latest InStyle that I just got yesterday. It is the April issue all thick and juicy with the latest Spring fashions. Gwen Stefani is on the cover. Girls, its a gots to get issue for sure. Oh, yeah. So. It is also, loaded down with many perfume samples. Here comes the tip. Do not try on all the samples at once! Especially while sitting in an enclosed area with AC vents very close to you. I not only smell flowery, powdery, musky, sweet, etc. all at the same time mind you, but now I have a giant headache AND the whole van smells like...me! Sigh. No bueno.

From the road.
-B
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Comments